Winter Jacket (12035-211)
quilted fleece lining – waterproof 12035-211 FRANKFURT | MASCOT® UNIQUE
The Mascot workwear range from Proskill is by far the most durable I have seen.
Previously our technicians would have two to three pairs of pants per year and now we are finding they are lasting up to four times as long and they keep their appearance as well.
The range of styles is also good with lightweight and stretch pants very popular with our technicians.
There is an obvious financial saving for us as we don’t purchase anywhere near as any pants as we used to but basically the guys wearing the gear love them.”Joe Grzinic
Chairman - Toyota Service Managers Association
Breathable, wind and waterproof with taped seams.
Detachable lined hood with adjustable elastic drawstring.
Collar design with lightweight fabric allowing the collar to move flexibly with head movements.
Form cut sleeves with great freedom of movement.
Extra visibility with the help of reflectors.
Two-toned. Breathable, wind and waterproof. Taped seams. Detachable lined hood with adjustable drawstring. Lining of quilted fleece. Fastening with zip and storm flap with press studs. Zipped pocket under storm flap. Chest pockets with zip. Easy access to integrated phone pocket inside the breast pocket. D-ring. Ergonomically shaped sleeves allow for high freedom of movement. Front pockets. Inner pocket with zip. Rib (hidden in storm flap) at cuffs. Internal drawstring adjustment at the hip. Zip at lower back for logo printing/ embroidery. Reflectors.Download Product PDF
Social and Environmental Responsibilities
Raw materials and processing
- The product is covered by REACH and Oeko-Tex® Standard 100.
- All fabric and all accessories are bought by MASCOT directly from suppliers
- Fabric in the product is dyed by a supplier who is bluesign® and EN ISO 14001-certified
- Lining fabric is made from 35-40 % recycled polyester
- Sewn at MASCOT’s own factory in Laos
- Sewn in a SA8000-certified factory, which is proof of good, safe employee and working conditions
Transport and packaging
- Transported from production to warehouse by transport partners who are ISO 14001-certified
- Transported in shipments that make maximum use of space
- Product packaging is made from waste from plastic production
- The order from MASCOT is packaged in packaging which is made from or contains recycled materials
Workwear logo. Over left breast pocket. Max 10x4 cm/3.9x1.5 inches; Workwear logo. Left breast pocket. Max 8x7 cm/3.1x2.7 inches; Workwear logo. Over right breast pocket. Max 10x4 cm/3.9x1.5 inches; Workwear logo. Right breast pocket. Max 8x5 cm/3.1x1.9 inches; Workwear logo. Mid-back. Max 28x28 cm/11x11 inches; Workwear logo. Special placement. Contact to discuss further