Pilot Jacket (00516-620)
pile lining – water-repellent – Bearnylon® 00516-620 ALASKA | MASCOT® ORIGINALS
“ …We have saved more than $70,000 in costs … & preserved up to 4.3 million litres of water” – Global Wind Service
We work our Proskill Mascot Workwear hard because it last for up to 5x longer than other workwear.
As a result, we have saved more than $70,000 in costs, helped to avoid close to 7,000 kgs of Co2 emissions, preserved up to 4.3m litres of water, and reduced the disposal of waste to landfill by over 400kgs.
Mascot is an excellent fit with our company and stakeholder goals and values. As a renewable energy industry leader, our decision to wear Mascot workwear was an easy one, both in the financial savings it delivers and the environmentally sustainable benefits.Global Wind Service
Operations Manager Australia
Bearnylon® is a water-repellent and extremely durable material.
Pile lining in the body and quilt lining in sleeves.
D-ring for keys or ID cards.
Two inner pockets, one with zip.
Ribbed waist and cuffs.
Water-repellent. Pile lining in body. Quilt lining in sleeves. Zip right through. Chest pockets with zip. D-ring. Front pockets. Inner pocket - one with zip and one with hook and loop band. Zipped sleeve pocket. Pen pockets. Rib at waist and at cuffs.Download Product PDF
Social and Environmental Responsibilities
Raw materials and processing
- The product is covered by REACH and Oeko-Tex® Standard 100.
- All fabric and all accessories are bought by MASCOT directly from suppliers
- Sewn at MASCOT’s own factory in Laos
- Sewn in a SA8000-certified factory, which is proof of good, safe employee and working conditions
Transport and packaging
- Transported from production to warehouse by transport partners who are ISO 14001-certified
- Transported in shipments that make maximum use of space
- Product packaging is made from waste from plastic production
- The order from MASCOT is packaged in packaging which is made from or contains recycled materials
Workwear logo. Over left breast pocket. Max 10x4 cm/3.9x1.5 inches; Workwear logo. Left breast pocket. Max 8x7 cm/3.1x2.7 inches; Workwear logo. Over right breast pocket. Max 10x4 cm/3.9x1.5 inches; Workwear logo. Right breast pocket. Max 8x5 cm/3.1x1.9 inches; Workwear logo. Mid-back. Max 28x28 cm/11x11 inches; Workwear logo. Horizontal on right sleeve. Max 10x5 cm/3.9x1.9 inches; Workwear logo. Special placement. Contact to discuss further