Never compromise on size, as wearing the correct size is essential for the workwear's features, comfort and your safety.
How to measure yourself
MASCOT’s range includes a variety of products that fit both men and women, but we also offer products specially designed for women.
- Get someone else to measure you as this gives you the best chance of getting your workwear size correct.
- Measure as close to your body as you can.
- Tighten the measuring tape when you measure your waist size.
- Remember to measure your leg length. Most trousers are available in a choice of three leg lengths.
- Ask Proskill Workwear Australia if you are unsure about whether you have picked the right size or fit for you.