Softshell Jacket (12002-149)
fleece on inner side – water-repellent 12002-149 DRESDEN | MASCOT® UNIQUE
We’ve saved over $1,800, 180 kilos of CO2 & 200,000 litres of water per employee.
These pants are comfortable, long lasting & very practical for our multi trades tech’s just great all round, love them!Chris Cornford
Breathable, windproof and water-repellent.
Fastening with zip and internal storm flap, so the wind is kept out.
Form cut sleeves with great freedom of movement.
Extra visibility with the help of reflectors.
Two-toned. Breathable, windproof and water-repellent. Fleece on inner side. Fastening with zip and internal storm flap. Extended back. Chest pockets with zip. D-ring. Front pockets with zip. Inner pockets. Ergonomically shaped sleeves allow for high freedom of movement. Pen pocket. Hook and loop band fastening at cuffs. Adjustable elastic drawstring at waist. Contrast stitching. Reflectors.Download Product PDF
Social and Environmental Responsibilities
Raw materials and processing
- The product is covered by REACH and Oeko-Tex® Standard 100.
- All fabric and all accessories are bought by MASCOT directly from suppliers
- Fabric in the product is dyed by a supplier who is bluesign® and EN ISO 14001-certified
- Sewn at MASCOT’s own factory in Laos
- Sewn in a SA8000-certified factory, which is proof of good, safe employee and working conditions
Transport and packaging
- Transported from production to warehouse by transport partners who are ISO 14001-certified
- Transported in shipments that make maximum use of space
- Product packaging is made from waste from plastic production
- The order from MASCOT is packaged in packaging which is made from or contains recycled materials
Workwear logo. Over left breast pocket. Max 10x4 cm/3.9x1.5 inches; Workwear logo. Left breast pocket. Max 8x7 cm/3.1x2.7 inches; Workwear logo. Over right breast pocket. Max 10x4 cm/3.9x1.5 inches; Workwear logo. Right breast pocket. Max 8x5 cm/3.1x1.9 inches; Workwear logo. Mid-back. Max 28x28 cm/11x11 inches