CLIMASCOT®-lining – lightweight – water-repellent 17115-318 MASCOT® ADVANCED
Unique CLIMASCOT® insulation provides warmth without bulk. Lightweight, soft CLIMASCOT® insulation takes up almost no space when compressed.
With its low density and unique composition, the product works exceptionally well as an insulating middle layer.
Stretch fabric at the sides provides extra freedom of movement.
Extra visibility with the help of reflectors.
Two-toned. Water-repellent. CLIMASCOT® Lightweight Insulation. High collar with adjustable drawstring. Fastening with zip and internal storm flap. Chest pocket with zip. Front pockets with zip. Inner pockets. Ergonomically shaped sleeves allow for high freedom of movement. Elastic band at cuffs. Stretch fabric at the sides. Adjustable elastic drawstring at waist. Reflectors.Download Product PDF
Social and Environmental Responsibilities
Raw materials and processing
- The product is covered by REACH and Oeko-Tex® Standard 100.
- All fabric and all accessories are bought by MASCOT directly from suppliers
- Lining fabric, CLIMASCOT®, is made from 35% recycled polyester
- Sewn at MASCOT’s own factory in Laos
- Sewn in a SA8000-certified factory, which is proof of good, safe employee and working conditions
Transport and packaging
- Transported from production to warehouse by transport partners who are ISO 14001-certified
- Transported in shipments that make maximum use of space
- Product packaging is made from waste from plastic production
- The order from MASCOT is packaged in packaging which is made from or contains recycled materials
Workwear logo stretch. Left breast pocket. Max 9x5 cm/3.5x1.9 inches; Workwear logo stretch. Lower back. Max 28x9 cm/11x3.5 inches; Workwear logo stretch. Back of collar Max 6x5 cm/2.3x1.9 inches; Workwear logo. Special placement. Contact to discuss further
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.