Winter Jacket (09335-880)
This will keep you warm and dry for ages!
Five in one detachable thermal jacket – water-repellent 09335-880 LORETO | MASCOT® SAFE COMPETE
Breathable, windproof and water-repellent.
Press studs to attach a hood if required.
Multi-function jacket that can be adapted to the situation – includes both shell jacket, shell gilet, thermal jacket and thermal gilet.
Quilted lining is a jacket in itself, approved to EN ISO 20471, with ribbed collar and removable sleeves.
Extra protection against the cold with an extended back.
Fluorescent with vertical and horizontal reflective tapes. Two-toned. Breathable, windproof and water-repellent. Inner collar of soft, durable material. Removable sleeves. Extended back. Fastening with zip, storm flap and hidden press studs. Zipped pocket under storm flap. Chest pockets with flap with hook and loop band fastening. Phone chest pocket with zip. D-ring. Pen pocket. Front pockets. Rib (hidden in storm flap) and press stud fastening at cuffs. Press stud adjustment at waist. Hood press studs. Quilt lining can zip out and be used separately - has ribbed collar and pockets. The lining is also a separate jacket that can be worn alone. The fluorescent jacket is approved to EN ISO 20471 and has vertical and horizontal reflectors. MASCOT® Loreto is a winter jacket certified to EN ISO 20471 - class 3, outer shell jacket certified to EN ISO 20471 - class 3, outer shell gilet certified to EN ISO 20471 - class 2, thermal jacket certified to EN ISO 20471 - class 3 and thermal gilet certified to EN ISO 20471 - class 1 all in one - perfect for all weather conditions.Download Product PDF
Social and Environmental Responsibilities
Raw materials and processing
- The product is covered by REACH and Oeko-Tex® Standard 100.
- All fabric and all accessories are bought by MASCOT directly from suppliers
- Fabric in the product is dyed by a supplier who is bluesign®-certified
- Sewn at MASCOT’s own factory in Vietnam
- Sewn in a SA8000-certified factory, which is proof of good, safe employee and working conditions
Transport and packaging
- Transported by suppliers who are ISO 14001-certified
- Transported in shipments that make maximum use of space
- Product packaging is made from waste from plastic production
- The order from MASCOT is packaged in packaging which is made from or contains recycled materials
Workwear logo. Over left breast pocket. Max 8x3 cm/3.1x1.1 inches; Workwear logo. Left breast pocket. Max 7x5 cm/2.7x1.9 inches; Workwear logo. Over right breast pocket. Max 8x3 cm/3.1x1.1 inches; Workwear logo. Right breast pocket. Max 8x5 cm/3.1x1.9 inches; Workwear logo. Top of back. Max 25x8 cm/9.8x3.1 inches; Workwear logo. Mid-back above reflector. Max 28x13 cm/11x5.1 inches; Workwear logo. Horizontal on right sleeve. Max 7x3 cm/2.7x1.1 inches; Workwear logo. Special placement. Contact to discuss further
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.