Trousers with kneepad pockets (17179-311)
CORDURA® – ULTIMATE STRETCH – lightweight 17179-311 MASCOT® ADVANCED
We’ve saved over $1,800, 180 kilos of CO2 & 200,000 litres of water per employee.
These pants are comfortable, long lasting & very practical for our multi trades tech’s just great all round, love them!Chris Cornford
Ultimate stretch material provides unique freedom of movement and high comfort.
The water-repellent multifunctional stretch material combines a low weight with a very high durability.
The kneepad pockets of durable CORDURA® are adjustable so the kneepads have the optimal position on your knees.
The kneepads are easily inserted from the sides via a zipper, even while wearing the trousers.
Excellent ventilation at the knee area via a zipper on the side of the leg.
As standard in three different leg lengths, so you can choose the best fit and optimal placement of details just for you.
To achieve the best possible comfort, we recommend that you choose MASCOT® Waterloo kneepads for this model.
Co-certified for use with MASCOT kneepad type, LONG.
Has a water-repellent finish. Ultimate stretch fabric that is lightweight and highly durable. The fabric is hardly felt against the skin as the pockets are integrated in the design. Double stitched seams on leg and crotch. Low waist. Ergonomically formed trouser leg. Belt loops. Fly with zip. Front pockets. Back pockets. Thigh pocket with phone pocket. Ruler pocket of CORDURA® with extra pockets. Kneepad pockets in durable CORDURA® (500 D). Reflectors. We recommend 00718-100, 50451-916 & 20118-915 kneepads for this model. Co-certified together with kneepad type LONG in accordance with EN 14404.Download Product PDF
Social and Environmental Responsibilities
Raw materials and processing
- The product is covered by REACH and Oeko-Tex® Standard 100.
- All fabric and all accessories are bought by MASCOT directly from suppliers
- Fabric in the product is dyed by a supplier who is bluesign® and EN ISO 14001-certified
- Sewn at MASCOT’s own factory in Laos
- Sewn in a SA8000-certified factory, which is proof of good, safe employee and working conditions
Transport and packaging
- Transported from production to warehouse by transport partners who are ISO 14001-certified
- Transported in shipments that make maximum use of space
- Product packaging is made from waste from plastic production
- The order from MASCOT is packaged in packaging which is made from or contains recycled materials
As the product is made of stretch material, a stretchable transfer must be used when printing on the product.