Trousers with kneepad pockets (06679-135)
multi-protective 06679-135 BEX | MASCOT® MULTISAFE
“ …We have saved more than $70,000 in costs … & preserved up to 4.3 million litres of water” – Global Wind Service
We work our Proskill Mascot Workwear hard because it last for up to 5x longer than other workwear.
As a result, we have saved more than $70,000 in costs, helped to avoid close to 7,000 kgs of Co2 emissions, preserved up to 4.3m litres of water, and reduced the disposal of waste to landfill by over 400kgs.
Mascot is an excellent fit with our company and stakeholder goals and values. As a renewable energy industry leader, our decision to wear Mascot workwear was an easy one, both in the financial savings it delivers and the environmentally sustainable benefits.Global Wind Service
Operations Manager Australia
Anti-static, acid-resistant and flame-retardant PyroPro®.
Durable triple stitched seams on leg and crotch extend product life.
Adjustable kneepad pockets so kneepads can be optimally placed on the knee.
Seams face downwards so sparks can not get lodged in them.
Ruler pocket with reinforced opening.
Co-certified for use with MASCOT kneepad type SHORT or LONG, as the kneepad pocket is height-adjustable.
Anti-static, acid-protective and flame retardent PyroPro®. Protects from electric arcs and occasional welding arcs. The surface treatment makes the product dirt-repellent. Triple stitched seams at leg and crotch. Belt loops. Fly with zip. Front pockets. Back pockets with flap and hidden press studs. Thigh pocket with flap and hidden press studs. Ruler pocket. Adjustable knee pad pockets with flap and top access. Seams face downward so sparks can not get lodged in. Contrast stitching. We recommend 00718-100, 00418-100, 50454-916 & 20118-915 kneepads for this model. Co-certified together with kneepad type SHORT or LONG in accordance with EN 14404.Download Product PDF
Social and Environmental Responsibilities
Raw materials and processing
- The product is covered by REACH and Oeko-Tex® Standard 100.
- All fabric and all accessories are bought by MASCOT directly from suppliers
- Fabric in the product is dyed by a supplier who is bluesign® and EN ISO 14001-certified
- Sewn at MASCOT’s own factory in Vietnam
- Sewn in a SA8000-certified factory, which is proof of good, safe employee and working conditions
Transport and packaging
- Transported from production to warehouse by transport partners who are ISO 14001-certified
- Transported in shipments that make maximum use of space
- Product packaging is made from waste from plastic production
- The order from MASCOT is packaged in packaging which is made from or contains recycled materials
Due to the fabric's special properties, logo transfer printing is only possible with transfer type Loxy LP 157. Please contact customer service for further information.