Tool Vest (15089-154)
four holster pockets 15089-154 BAZA | MASCOT® HARDWEAR
We’ve been in Mascot Workwear for 7 years and have saved over $6,000 dollars with Mascot as it lasts 5 times longer than what we previously wore, this is just on pants alone. For our planets future, to save over 600 kilo’s of carbon and over 700,000 litres of water has made our year! I love Mascots philosophy for making workwear last, as I’m sick of stuff wearing out all the time and consuming the world!Stuart Lee EnerHaus
Large areas of robust mesh make the vest light and airy.
Chest pocket with internal Kevlar® reinforcement
Holster pockets in durable CORDURA® with Kevlar® reinforcement – particularly resistant to pointed and sharp objects.
Button adjustment on the sides for use when changing layers underneath.
Extra visibility with the help of reflectors.
Padding on the shoulders to reduce pressure when the vest is heavy with tools. Mesh material on part of the product. Fastening with two way zip. Chest pockets with flap and magnetic fastening. Chest pocket for screwdrivers of various lengths, press stud closure at the bottom on the back, which can be opened when the work requires that the pocket hangs freely. Puncture resistant Kevlar® reinforcement in the bottom of the chest pocket. Phone pocket with zip. D-ring. Two holster pockets in the front and two holster pockets in the back made of durable CORDURA®; foremost holster pockets have stick resistant Kevlar®-reinforcements in the bottom. Hammer and tool strap. Button adjustment at the side. Reflectors. Large in size – designed to wear over normal clothing. Products with magnets must not be used by people with pacemakers/ICD or similar devices due to the risk of a magnetic reaction caused where the magnets are placed.Download Product PDF
Social and Environmental Responsibilities
Raw materials and processing
- The product is covered by REACH and Oeko-Tex® Standard 100.
- All fabric and all accessories are bought by MASCOT directly from suppliers
- Fabric in the product is dyed by a supplier who is bluesign® and EN ISO 14001-certified
- Sewn at MASCOT’s own factory in Vietnam
- Sewn in a SA8000-certified factory, which is proof of good, safe employee and working conditions
Transport and packaging
- Transported from production to warehouse by transport partners who are ISO 14001-certified
- Transported in shipments that make maximum use of space
- Product packaging is made from waste from plastic production
- The order from MASCOT is packaged in packaging which is made from or contains recycled materials
Workwear logo. Over left breast pocket. Max 8x3 cm/3.1x1.1 inches; Workwear logo. Over right breast pocket. Max 8x3 cm/3.1x1.1 inches; Workwear logo. Right breast pocket. Max 8x5 cm/3.1x1.9 inches; Workwear logo. Lower back. Max 28x8 cm/11x3.1 inches; Workwear logo. Special placement. Contact to discuss further