Polo shirt (20683-787)
Premium – Modern fit 20683-787 MASCOT® CROSSOVER
We’ve been in Mascot Workwear for 7 years and have saved over $6,000 dollars with Mascot as it lasts 5 times longer than what we previously wore, this is just on pants alone. For our planets future, to save over 600 kilo’s of carbon and over 700,000 litres of water has made our year! I love Mascots philosophy for making workwear last, as I’m sick of stuff wearing out all the time and consuming the world!Stuart Lee EnerHaus
The organic cotton is grown without the use of pesticides or chemicals.
Recycled polyester is made from collected and recycled plastic.
The fabric dries quickly and retains its colour and shape after every wash.
The fabric has a high wear resistance and therefore lasts longer overall.
Modern fit. Buttoned placket. Ribbed collar and cuffs. Neckband.Download Product PDF
Social and Environmental Responsibilities
Raw materials and processing
- The product is covered by REACH and Oeko-Tex® Standard 100.
- Content of recycled polyester from certified partner
- Content of organic cotton from certified partner
- Produced in Bangladesh by MASCOT’s audited partners
- Produced by a supplier who is a member of Bangladesh Accord
Transport and packaging
- Transported from production to warehouse by transport partners who are ISO 14001-certified
- Transported in shipments that make maximum use of space
- The product packaging is made from or contains recycled materials
- The order from MASCOT is packaged in packaging which is made from or contains recycled materials
Workwear logo. Left breast. Max 10x10 cm/3.9x3.9 inches; Workwear logo. Right breast. Max 10x10 cm/3.9x3.9 inches; Workwear logo. Mid-back. Max 28x28 cm/11x11 inches; Workwear logo. On the nape. Max 12x5 cm/4.7x1.9 inches; Workwear logo. Horizontal on right sleeve. Max 10x5 cm/3.9x1.9 inches; Workwear logo. Horizontal on left sleeve. Max 10x5 cm/3.9x1.9 inches; Workwear logo. Special placement. Contact to discuss further