Trousers with holster pockets (17031-311)
Dyneema® – ULTIMATE STRETCH – lightweight 17031-311 MASCOT® ADVANCED
Ultimate stretch material provides unique freedom of movement and high comfort.
The water-repellent multifunctional stretch material combines a low weight with a very high durability.
Well-designed holster pockets of durable CORDURA® can easily be zipped off when not in use, if they have to be emptied, or if the trousers need to be washed.
The stretch kneepad pockets are made with a combination of CORDURA®, Kevlar® and the exceptionally durable fibre, Dyneema®.
Excellent ventilation at the knee area via a zipper on the side of the leg.
Extra visibility with the help of reflectors.
To achieve the best possible comfort, we recommend that you choose MASCOT® Waterloo kneepads for this model.
Co-certified for use with MASCOT kneepad type, LONG.
Has a water-repellent finish. Ultimate stretch fabric that is lightweight and highly durable. The fabric is hardly felt against the skin as the pockets are integrated in the design. Double stitched seams on leg and crotch. Low waist. Ergonomically formed trouser leg. Belt loops. Fly with zip. Detachable holster pockets of durable CORDURA® - the outermost section of the right holster pocket is reinforced at the bottom with puncture resistant Kevlar®. Front pockets. Back pockets. Tool strap at both sides of waist. Thigh pocket with phone pocket with magnetic fastening and integrated ID card holder. Detachable ID card holder. Ruler pocket of CORDURA® with extra pockets. Durable and puncture resistant kneepad pockets of CORDURA®/Kevlar®/Dyneema®, elasticated and ventilated. Press stud adjustment at foot. Reflectors. We recommend 00718-100, 50451-916 & 20118-915 kneepads for this model. Co-certified together with kneepad type LONG in accordance with EN 14404.Download Product PDF
Social and Environmental Responsibilities
Raw materials and processing
- The product is covered by REACH and Oeko-Tex® Standard 100.
- All fabric and all accessories are bought by MASCOT directly from suppliers
- Fabric in the product is dyed by a supplier who is bluesign® and EN ISO 14001-certified
- Sewn at MASCOT’s own factory in Laos
- Sewn in a SA8000-certified factory, which is proof of good, safe employee and working conditions
Transport and packaging
- Transported from production to warehouse by transport partners who are ISO 14001-certified
- Transported in shipments that make maximum use of space
- Product packaging is made from waste from plastic production
- The order from MASCOT is packaged in packaging which is made from or contains recycled materials
As the product is made of stretch material, a stretchable transfer must be used when printing on the product.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.