Shorts with holster pockets (09349-154)
CORDURA® – lightweight 09349-154 ZAFRA | MASCOT® HARDWEAR
“ …We have saved more than $70,000 in costs … & preserved up to 4.3 million litres of water” – Global Wind Service
We work our Proskill Mascot Workwear hard because it last for up to 5x longer than other workwear.
As a result, we have saved more than $70,000 in costs, helped to avoid close to 7,000 kgs of Co2 emissions, preserved up to 4.3m litres of water, and reduced the disposal of waste to landfill by over 400kgs.
Mascot is an excellent fit with our company and stakeholder goals and values. As a renewable energy industry leader, our decision to wear Mascot workwear was an easy one, both in the financial savings it delivers and the environmentally sustainable benefits.Global Wind Service
Operations Manager Australia
Durable triple stitched seams that extend the product life.
Low waist with form-cut waistband ensures comfort and freedom of movement.
Holster pockets of durable CORDURA® with extra pockets for tools.
Magnets in holster pockets to hold nails, screws and drill bits.
Ruler pocket and pen pocket in durable CORDURA® fabric.
Double and triple stitched seams on leg and crotch. Low waist and form cut waist band. Belt loops. D-ring. Tool strap at both sides of waist. Fly with zip. CORDURA® fabric holster pockets, extra pockets and straps for tools. Magnets in holster pockets to hold nails, screws and bits. Slits for holster pockets to be stored internally. Front pockets. Back pockets with reinforcement, flap and hook and loop band fastening. Adjustable hammer loops. Reinforced thigh pocket and flap with hook and loop band fastening. Phone thigh pocket. CORDURA® fabric reinforced ruler pocket. Pen pocket in CORDURA® fabric. Contrast stitching.Download Product PDF
Social and Environmental Responsibilities
Raw materials and processing
- The product is covered by REACH and Oeko-Tex® Standard 100.
- All fabric and all accessories are bought by MASCOT directly from suppliers
- Fabric in the product is dyed by a supplier who is bluesign® and EN ISO 14001-certified
- Sewn at MASCOT’s own factory in Laos
- Sewn in a SA8000-certified factory, which is proof of good, safe employee and working conditions
Transport and packaging
- Transported from production to warehouse by transport partners who are ISO 14001-certified
- Transported in shipments that make maximum use of space
- Product packaging is made from waste from plastic production
- The order from MASCOT is packaged in packaging which is made from or contains recycled materials
Workwear logo. Left back pocket. Max 10x3 cm/3.9x1.1 inches; Workwear logo. Right back pocket. Max 10x3 cm/3.9x1.1 inches; Workwear logo. Vertical on left thigh, read from the bottom upwards. Max 15x5 cm/5.9x1.9 inches; Workwear logo. Horizontal on left thigh. Max 11x5 cm/4.3x1.9 inches; Workwear logo. Vertical on right thigh, read from the top downwards. Max 15x5 cm/5.9x1.9 inches; Workwear logo. Horizontal on right thigh. Max 11x5 cm/4.3x1.9 inches; Workwear logo. Left front pocket. Max 8x3 cm/3.1x1.1 inches; Workwear logo. Special placement. Contact to discuss further