Knitted Hat (00780-380)
moisture wicking 00780-380 VISBY | MASCOT® COMPLETE
We’ve saved over $1,800, 180 kilos of CO2 & 200,000 litres of water per employee.
These pants are comfortable, long lasting & very practical for our multi trades tech’s just great all round, love them!Chris Cornford
Thermax® is an insulating and moisture wicking three layer fabric.
The loops in the terry cloth ribbing inside trap air and provide insulation.
Elastic, fits all head shapes.
Thermax® is an insulating triple layered material. Moisture wicking.Download Product PDF
Social and Environmental Responsibilities
Raw materials and processing
- The product is covered by REACH and Oeko-Tex® Standard 100.
- Sewn in a SA8000-certified factory, which is proof of good, safe employee and working conditions
- Produced in Vietnam by MASCOT’s audited partners for more than 10 years
Transport and packaging
- Transported from production to warehouse by transport partners who are ISO 14001-certified
- Transported in shipments that make maximum use of space
- The product packaging is made from or contains recycled materials
- The order from MASCOT is packaged in packaging which is made from or contains recycled materials
Workwear logo. Special placement. Contact to discuss further