Boilersuit with kneepad pockets (06619-135)
multi-protective 06619-135 BAAR | MASCOT® MULTISAFE
Anti-static, acid-resistant and flame-retardant PyroPro®.
Durable triple stitched seams that extend the product life.
Fastening with storm flap and hidden press studs, so as not to scratch the surroundings.
Adjustable kneepad pockets so kneepads can be optimally placed on the knee.
Seams face downwards so sparks can not get lodged in them.
Co-certified for use with MASCOT kneepad type SHORT or LONG, as the kneepad pocket is height-adjustable.
Anti-static, acid-protective and flame retardent PyroPro®. Protects from electric arcs and occasional welding arcs. The surface treatment makes the product dirt-repellent. Triple stitched seams on sleeves, leg and crotch. High collar with press studs. Fastening with hidden press studs. Fly with zip. Chest pockets with flap and hidden press studs. Front pockets. Back pockets with flap and hidden press studs. Inner pocket with flap. Elastic in the back. Thigh pocket with flap and hidden press studs. Ruler pocket. Adjustable knee pad pockets with flap and top access. Ventilation under sleeves. Cuffs with elastic. Seams face downward so sparks can not get lodged in. Contrast stitching. We recommend 00718-100, 00418-100, 50454-916 & 20118-915 kneepads for this model. Co-certified together with kneepad type SHORT or LONG in accordance with EN 14404.Download Product PDF
Social and Environmental Responsibilities
Raw materials and processing
- The product is covered by REACH and Oeko-Tex® Standard 100.
- All fabric and all accessories are bought by MASCOT directly from suppliers
- Fabric in the product is dyed by a supplier who is bluesign® and EN ISO 14001-certified
- Sewn at MASCOT’s own factory in Vietnam
- Sewn in a SA8000-certified factory, which is proof of good, safe employee and working conditions
Transport and packaging
- Transported by suppliers who are ISO 14001-certified
- Transported in shipments that make maximum use of space
- Product packaging is made from waste from plastic production
- The order from MASCOT is packaged in packaging which is made from or contains recycled materials
Due to the fabric's special properties, logo transfer printing is only possible with transfer type Loxy LP 157. Please contact customer service for further information.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.